No announcement yet.

Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My finding is I get unapproved posts A LOT when behind a VPN, in this case PIA (Private Internet Access). Usually US West. I setup my firewall to round robin between 10 VPN exit node based on weight and destination, but again, usually the fix is to use PIA on my computer and choose a different VPN exit node. Looking next to do VPN through TOR for shits and giggles and round robin that....

Comment

I'm not using a VPN here at all... although I should probably start doing so for a security perspective.
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

^A VPN provider is only as good as you think you trust it (or the provider). Just an FYI as many people think a VPN means security....and your stuff still has to exit somewhere without the tunnel.

Comment

Could the blue last post ">>" icon be larger? It's the only button I want to click, and I'm still adjusting to not clicking a hyperlink to be taken to the last post. Thank you!

Currently building a badass coffee table
          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Still having the same problem with the home page and logging in.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

any tips for finding only the post i have posted? i cant find my build thread easily

-
              Project
              Parts for Sale
              Feedback
              YouTube Channel

Comment

Click into your profile, then click the About tab, then click the appropriate link at the bottom of that page.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                Transaction feedback
                - jpod999

Comment

Is there any way to make the email thread reply notifications contain the entire post? I prefer to get the email replies these days and i only get about thirty words before the rest of the post gets truncated.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Is the time off for anyone else? All posts are showing an hour late. Maybe because of DLS?
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      Is the time off for anyone else? All posts are showing an hour late. Maybe because of DLS?
                      me too
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Only in the past few days, I noticed when clicking on a thread link from my notifications, the site now just brings me to the beginning of the last page I was on, used to go to the actual first unread post.
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:
                        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I hesitate to criticize. Really do. But i have to say, I dont burn as much time here as I used to. I find myself on the e46 forum a lot for leisure time because it is so much easier to browse. The only thing that gets me is that it is so tedious to get to recent postings. To make is really simple, place a button that says “last page”. That’s all it would take for me. Last post is not the same thing, last page isn’t perfect either but it gets the job done for people that visit once every 3-5 days.

I appreciate the dark mode, they also made a dark mode on iOS. Both are nice. I appreciate all the endless content here über alles. Original content with the ability to ask for clarification is priceless, so please understand that I do value everything here including the host’s efforts.

long live the OEM, oem+ e30! I do enjoy the tuuuuurrrrrrrrbo threads, kind of tolerate the LS threads, enjoy reading the debate of M20 vs. M42, its funny.

Anywho, this website is priceless if you have an e30. I think we all know that and appreciate it. I just dont find it all that fun to use now and I have tried. I will keep trying.
                          My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
                          I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                            Still having the same problem with the home page and logging in.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by 325e '87 View Post
                              I hesitate to criticize. Really do. But i have to say, I dont burn as much time here as I used to. I find myself on the e46 forum a lot for leisure time because it is so much easier to browse. The only thing that gets me is that it is so tedious to get to recent postings. To make is really simple, place a button that says “last page”. That’s all it would take for me. Last post is not the same thing, last page isn’t perfect either but it gets the job done for people that visit once every 3-5 days.
                              See the picture I attached. Button circled in red will take you to the last post you haven't read yet, green button will take you to the last post in the thread.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting that AndrewBird I think a lot of the issues we're having is adjusting to the changes. There are other issues that are bound to happen as well and Im hopeful that they will all get ironed out
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X