• Show
Clear All

• 2mAn
    replied
    Meh... not much

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Four days since the last post in this thread?? What have you all been up to?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

When will you be able to wake up a reasonable hour to go on a drive?
    Oof, idk... you're going tomorrow right? Shoot me a text when you wake up LOL

I do want to take the car out

I think the earliest I can wake up is like 730, anything before that is torture.

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Most days I am up between 4:45 and 5:30. In the shop 'bout 7am and usually hanging in until 6pm+ Mon-Fri. Most Sat I am up around 6-6:30 and do a 9-3/4-ish at work.

Used to be a late sleeper and open shop at 10am and stay till well after dark, but that's changed over the last 4yr or so.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Yeah and the Indies are 340 LOL

Of course that number should be taken with a grain of salt, but I can def dig my nail into them

Yesterday, first drive, I could hear the tires throwing all the small rocks up into the wheel well. I give these tires a year with only weekend driving, but they should perform well.
    When will you be able to wake up a reasonable hour to go on a drive?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bch-62415_pr_ml.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	9918379

Anyone ever replace their injectors with these bosch 62415s?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by varg View Post
    DZ102s are 460 treadwear, jeez. I didn't realize that until just now, I would obliterate those. I'm going for ZIIIs next time I get a new set of tires. I've had it with griplet tires, I've been spinning the extremecontact sports through until I shift to 3rd since they were new, much worse since I fixed the misfires and got them close to the wear bars. They're comparable to Firehawk 500s.
    Yeah and the Indies are 340 LOL

Of course that number should be taken with a grain of salt, but I can def dig my nail into them

Yesterday, first drive, I could hear the tires throwing all the small rocks up into the wheel well. I give these tires a year with only weekend driving, but they should perform well.

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    DZ102s are 460 treadwear, jeez. I didn't realize that until just now, I would obliterate those. I'm going for ZIIIs next time I get a new set of tires. I've had it with griplet tires, I've been spinning the extremecontact sports through until I shift to 3rd since they were new, much worse since I fixed the misfires and got them close to the wear bars. They're comparable to Firehawk 500s.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    I havent tried the comps, but I did like the dunlops, but they wore out incredibly fast.

-2* on those tires are not good for longevity lol

We'll see how long these last.. might have to weld in those tabs in the rear subframe if they're going to wear out this fast all the time.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Anyone ever rock the Firstone indy 500 tires?

Direzza 102s are on back order and these firstones had better reviews so I went for it.
    My buddy had the Firestone tires and liked em.

Leave a comment:

• Melon
    replied

Direzza 102s are on back order and these firstones had better reviews so I went for it.
    I prefer the Sport Comp-2 over the Indy 500.

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    We switched to BFG Rivals. Soooo sticky, even more than the Azenis 615+, Maxxis vr1, or any if the Dunlop series. DZ is still a decent tire, longevity is in the center of the listed.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    #muscleloss

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    but who buys a trd camry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X