• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Yeah, those are super nice. I think i'm going to pull the trigger on these

Click image for larger version

Name:	corbeau-sportline-rrx-reclining-seat-black-w-gray-insert-55090_9cfaef80.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	9921935

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    I love my Recaro SEs, shouldve never gotten rid of them...

Hows everyone physical "shelter-at-home" been going? I was doing ok at first with doing some exercising and the last week was lazy lazy lazy... yesterday I finally did something, just need to do it more routinely. At least Im not eating everything in the fridge now!

Leave a comment:

• Melon
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    I'm in the market for some new seats. I've never sat in a Corbeau seat before, but those GTS lls look good, but i've been reading that they sit high and the bolsters are soft.

Anyone have personal experience with those? or just corbeau in general?
    The seat bolsters have a steel frame support in them, the back bolsters are softer. They're not the most supportive, but pretty decent for Recaro knock-offs.

I'm a big fella, and it digs into my thigh, but they're super comfy otherwise. I get a lot of compliments on them from people who ride in my car.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    My seats are vinyl, ripped to shit, mechanically fucked and the drivers seat had a broken part of the frame that allows the seat to flex all kinds of weird. ;/

NGL The new RRX corbeaus are pretty nice

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    How bad are your seats? You can probably get a few hundred bucks for yours

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Why do you want aftermarket seats?
    People are asking for insane prices for seats, even ones that aren't in good condition, which is what i'm looking for... I got quoted 900 to redo a pair of sport seats, but mine are mechanically and structurally fucked, so i figured I'd rather pay that money for a brand new set of seats than paying to redo 30yo seats

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Why do you want aftermarket seats?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    I'm in the market for some new seats. I've never sat in a Corbeau seat before, but those GTS lls look good, but i've been reading that they sit high and the bolsters are soft.

Anyone have personal experience with those? or just corbeau in general?

Leave a comment:

• Melon
    replied
    No new hobbies per se, just lots and lots of house projects that have been put on the back burner due to lack of free time are getting completed.
    Also, with having sold the Corvette, and extreme tightening of the budget, I've been able to save some extra cash each check even though I'm on 20% reduced hours, and I upped my 401k contribution 2%.

My girlfriend is getting unemployment, with the $600 extra her checks are almost the same, and she's been buying all the food.
    My pay is covering the bills.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Taking a step away from something when it starts to feel stale is invaluable IMO

Especially when it comes to something you typically enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    i know allot of people are out of work for now because the covid stuff
    anyone picking up new hobbys? i've been getting into bikes and fishing. hiking, before they closed the trails.
    losing interest in the e30 though event though i'm in the middle of a swap.

Leave a comment:

• Melon
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Got a motor for my ranger finally. A 302 should be pretty fun in that thing lol

Def going to be nice going over 40 mph on the freeway uphill. That 2.3 is a DOG
    I had a 2004 Ranger, and a 2001 Explorer. Very familiar with those.

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    This is not acceptable. It looks like a corolla with a distorted caricature of a BMW front end photoshopped onto it. Further drives home for me the point that I am not a BMW fan, I'm an E30 fan.

‚Äč

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Plot twist, landlord is the one messing with stuff.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Yeah I put that off too long, like usual

I was at the shop late friday night and found out that we have security now in the lot all night, so I don't think the pee pee truck is going to work..

Our landlord didn't even supply this security service, but the tire warehouse hired them because their cars were apparently also getting fucked with

Leave a comment:

Working...
X