• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    LIES...

we've been waiting for a "Shop Shenanigans" thread... whatever happen to the fuel chuggers?
    Yes, I am also waiting for those things.

Leave a comment:

• majdomo
    replied
    Watched the Apple TV documentary on the Beastie Boys last night. Pulled the driveshaft in the 02 listening to Ill Communication for the first time in at least 15 years.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    LIES...

we've been waiting for a "Shop Shenanigans" thread... whatever happen to the fuel chuggers?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    Burgs, you have a pre '02 with a Lima/LL2x? Either way, assume you got an 8" with discs? Would love to see some of your work on it so I don't have to visit a Ranger forum.
    Yeah, I got a '92 with the EFI Lima

Yup! Went with the ford explorer 8.8" rear end w/ disc brakes. I might actually make my first build thread here on r3v HA!

Honestly, The Ranger Station is a great site, it's the r3v of rangers LOL

This is a good little write up that gives you an idea what to expect

https://www.therangerstation.com/tec...versions.shtml

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Burgs, you have a pre '02 with a Lima/LL2x? Either way, assume you got an 8" with discs? Would love to see some of your work on it so I don't have to visit a Ranger forum.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Will do plenty of one wheel burnouts too!
    It's getting an 8" rear end with a posi, so it's gonna be doing Ls

It actually has a posi rn, but the 302 will kill the 7". Lil fucker never gets stuck when I go off roading in the desert. With the tires and diff I got now I can off road comfortably

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Got a motor for my ranger finally. A 302 should be pretty fun in that thing lol

Def going to be nice going over 40 mph on the freeway uphill. That 2.3 is a DOG
    Will do plenty of one wheel burnouts too!

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Got a motor for my ranger finally. A 302 should be pretty fun in that thing lol

Def going to be nice going over 40 mph on the freeway uphill. That 2.3 is a DOG

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    caught a halibut today off a pier. $30 a pound stuff. tastes good.
    Nice. Never caught one. I have a couple large cast nets - stopped at the bridge near the shop a couple weeks ago and got some Mullet, Brim and Tilapia in the brackish water. All good eating size, but didn't feel like cleaning them since there was only a few, so gave them to the people pole fishing off the bank.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    caught a halibut today off a pier. $30 a pound stuff. tastes good.

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Yeah, I can't figure why the builder decided on that design, didn't even have doors when I bought the place, and the slab has a 1982 date on it.
    Nice that it has a slab/ the entry is on the ground. Getting shit into my shed is always a hassle because it's a full foot off the ground... I've had 8+ engines in and out of it, using a shop hoist lift and swing them in/out. Motorcycles are doable with a ramp, and the snowblower I can just muscle up.

Still though, why would you make a shed this high?

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    I've been working at a pretty steady pace at the shop. Kids were bored on Sunday, so fixed that with some plastic sheeting, dish soap and a garden hose. Funny how quickly a bunch of teenagers start acting like 4yr olds when water is involved.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
    Ha that shed looks top heavy, or maybe like an oversized mailbox. 60% productive is better than what I'm cranking through.
    Yeah, I can't figure why the builder decided on that design, didn't even have doors when I bought the place, and the slab has a 1982 date on it.

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Ha that shed looks top heavy, or maybe like an oversized mailbox. 60% productive is better than what I'm cranking through.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	shed.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	9919459

Did my shed roof, which was fun when the wind would not quit, also hauled a bunch of junk out of a ravine that's sometimes a stream, organized the shed, and did a bunch of gardening. Being 60% productive, not bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X