Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 2mAn
    SeƱior Mod
    • Aug 2010
    • 20973

    #15316
    I resisted bidding on a 1984 Jetta GLI. It sold for $5100... I'm glad I was able to resist.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1966 Blue Boat
    -1969 Red VW
    -1986 White BMW
    -2006 Green Thing

    Make R3V Great Again -2020

    Comment

    • MrBurgundy
      R3V Degenerate
      • Mar 2012
      • 5597

      #15317
      theres a monster inside simon that needs a 250k mile VW in the driveway

      we all got our demons

      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 1973 Porsche 914 // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP // 2024 Yamaha XSR700 // 2025 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X

      Comment

      • Panici
        Moderator
        • Dec 2009
        • 2542

        #15318
        Originally posted by 2mAn
        I resisted bidding on a 1984 Jetta GLI. It sold for $5100... I'm glad I was able to resist.
        Looks interesting, I would be tempted too for that price!

        Comment

        Working...