Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
    It also feels so good to have a clean car.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    +1

amazing how much attention my lowly Focus gets when I wash it and put tire shine on it. This is in a part of Vancouver known for multiply high end cars (Lambo, F and P cars, etc).

true story
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

So today I install a 120v 20A to my breaker panel and run it to my little workshop for my welder. It's pretty straightforward, but if I never post again, you'll know I managed to fuck it up.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

when you finish, stick a volt meter in the socket holes and check for voltage before you plug anything into it. remember the white wire goes to the side that has the widest prong hole.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

What's everyone's thoughts on the 2016 WRX? Sisters husband bought one a couple weeks ago, and I've gotten to take it for a spin a few times (during break in, and now with an intake and tune). Just curious to see what everyone else thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

The widebody and newer wrx's are awesome. If I had gone the loan route I would have one now.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I'm about to have 2 fillings done. Sitting in the chair.

I don't like dentists. I mean, I like my Dentist as a person, but the visits suck.
              No E30 Club
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Exodus get an e30
                BMW tech
                Umass Amherst
                05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  The widebody and newer wrx's are awesome. If I had gone the loan route I would have one now.

The midrange is pretty great 3500-5500rpm is great. I think he said it was pulling 19 or 20psi and peaking around 21. Definitely needs and exhaust and remap for the exhaust, because it starts to fall on its face in the top end. Also the CDV in it is horrendous. There's no such thing as a quick shift with the CDV. Told him to just flash it out and remove the solenoid.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                    Exodus get an e30
                    Thinking about it. If my Miata ever makes it down here I was considering selling it to fund another Sedan.

I would probably entertain a trade for a S52 or LS swapped car though...
                    No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      Thinking about it. If my Miata ever makes it down here I was considering selling it to fund another Sedan.

I would probably entertain a trade for a S52 or LS swapped car though...

Swap car for the S4?

Comment

Would be considered. I have no intent to let the S4 go, but everything has a price.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          when you finish, stick a volt meter in the socket holes and check for voltage before you plug anything into it. remember the white wire goes to the side that has the widest prong hole.
                          I have a few of those socket testers from doing the electrical for the living room, they work pretty well to let you know you didn't fuck anything up haha.

Comment

This is what happens when you buy the cheapest of the cheap brake rotors/pads for your daily (ULTRA 8 parts on a Mazda 3)

Yeah.

Comment

So some jackass killed himself while running from the police.

Now they are "protesting" in my town. Eyewitnesses say they saw the cop shoot the guy. As if police don't have any way of telling of their officers discharged a weapon.

I will lose all faith in humanity if my town is destroyed. Winchester is a beautiful family oriented town that we are proud to call our home.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                                This is what happens when you buy the cheapest of the cheap brake rotors/pads for your daily (ULTRA 8 parts on a Mazda 3)

Yeah.

dude, ya live in NS. everything rusts horribly out there!
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X