Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

See if you can do 50 posts on r3v before you go home.
    I leave in 30 minutes... BUT Challenge accepted. 49 to go
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

this is pretty difficult! Im trying to make them all valid posts... not likely to make it (37)
      Simon
      Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        being at work today is a complete waste of time.
        Try it today.

I'm actually getting shit done, though.

Comment

this is pretty difficult! Im trying to make them all valid posts... not likely to make it (37)
          I tried to do this once during a dead afternoon and it was not easy without just shitposting.

Did you make it?

Comment

Happy holidays all!

I worked yesterday and will be in tomorrow, but always take the 25th off. Thanksgiving is our family vacation, we take 4-6 days off and go see my grandmother who is still kicking, she is close to seeing 5 living generations.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I'm in Miami for a friends wedding.
              its warm here, but I'm enjoying myself.
              I do things.

Comment

any gym goers here?
                ever notice allot of people there stay for like 30min on 1 maybe 2 machines and then leave?
                pretty weird. Most the chicks all dressed up in full on work out gear hit the squat rack or cable machines for 5 min and take off.

Comment

I do a heavy weight workout once a week, then reasonably demanding cardio--bike, run, swim, row--other days. I just picked up rowing last week. Muscles I didn't know I had were sore... but I should score better on situps on my next Navy physical fitness test.

Maybe coming in for 5 minutes and leaving is a thing where you are, but I haven't noticed it in NoVA. You sure they don't do their girly squats and then go do cardio?

Comment

it just seems that way to me even the big dudes just work on 1 or 2 things and take off
                    maybe all roided out they don't need to work as hard. idk.
                    i'm there for 3 hrs finish off with cardio and hit the steamroom so i see allot of people come and go.

definitely allot of ppl that hit it hard too but the mind likes to notices things that are strange
                    Last edited by LowR3V'in; 12-27-2019, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                      any gym goers here?
                      ever notice allot of people there stay for like 30min on 1 maybe 2 machines and then leave?
                      pretty weird. Most the chicks all dressed up in full on work out gear hit the squat rack or cable machines for 5 min and take off.
                      As long as they aren't in my way, I don't pay them any mind. I usually lift between classes when I have a break, don't have time for people to be hogging racks or machines.

Currently nursing a shoulder injury. I have a previous AC joint separation and now some issue in my internal shoulder. I was careful with it too, didn't do anything differently between right and left and the right is hurt and the left is fine. Haven't been able to do any presses in a couple of months, I hate it so much. Probably going to need surgery.
                      Last edited by varg; 12-27-2019, 07:40 PM.

IG @turbovarg
                      '91 318is, M20 turbo
                      [CoTM: 4-18]
                      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                      - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

I tried to do this once during a dead afternoon and it was not easy without just shitposting.

Did you make it?
                        Yea there was no shitposting, and I was only at work until 12 so I had pretty minimal time. I think I posted like 20 times though haha

Im off work until monday. Got to play with the Datsun and just chill for most of the day today.
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Yea there was no shitposting, and I was only at work until 12 so I had pretty minimal time. I think I posted like 20 times though haha

Comment

Anyone built a rollcage before? Doing my first one...I'm so lost...

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              Anyone built a rollcage before? Doing my first one...I'm so lost...
                              Ping moatilliatta
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I'm back. Bored at work and the E30 still sits in the garage engineless.
                                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                                X