No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd set up a wyze cam and sleep there a few nights.
    I think you can set it up to notify you of motion, so it could wake you up and you could go have a nice talk
    Otherwise maybe establish his schedule and find him that way.

In other news:
    Someone blew up their kia rio with a propane tank last night in the middle of town. They apparently only singed their hair, but all the windows blew out and the front passenger door skin popped off. Apparently the propane tank itself propelled through the roof and went to space.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

The start of the Nova Scotian space prpgram?

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
        In other news:
        Someone blew up their kia rio with a propane tank last night in the middle of town. They apparently only singed their hair, but all the windows blew out and the front passenger door skin popped off. Apparently the propane tank itself propelled through the roof and went to space.
        Id love to see pics of this
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

They updated this article last night to say they found the tank - embedded into the floor of the car, so sadly no space program anytime soon.
          Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency believes that the man lit a cigarette in their vehicle which ignited a propane tank and caused the explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
            so sadly no space program anytime soon.
            Sounds like you gave yourself a new mission, astronaut.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Shopping around for a new steering wheel for the Roadster, it has a 6 bolt hub, is it safe to say that theres basically two patterns, Momo and.Nardi
              Last edited by 2mAn; 01-31-2020, 06:29 PM.
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

haven't driven the e30 in acouple months
                the arm rest is bugging me hardcore it makes me feel claustrophobic because i can't have my
                arm where i need it on the wheel without being in the way. is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                  the arm rest is bugging me hardcore it makes me feel claustrophobic because i can't have my
                  What arm rest do you have?
                  I do things.

Comment

Some of the YouTube automotive channels have such crappy hosts, yet good content. So annoying.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                      I removed it on my iX when I installed bucket seats, but I've never felt this way in my iS with sport seats.

Comment

do you guys think there is a physical power limit you reach with a m20/m30/m10 because the
                        heads are so restrictive? For example you get let 600hp out of an m20 at 30psi and to get to 650hp you need an extra 10psi which is allot for 50hp ect.

just wondering how low a single cams power is limited to vs amount of boost. kinda rethinking some stuff.

Comment

Just needs some redesigned ports and big valves, that's all It's not really the single cam or 2V that's doing it. Look at those aftermarket 2V cylinder heads for domestic V8s that flow like S5X heads. Incredible what decades of aftermarket R&D can do within a restrictive design constraint.

IG @turbovarg
                          '91 318is, M20 turbo
                          [CoTM: 4-18]
                          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                          - updated 1-26

Comment

It's not the number of valves that is the issue, it's the curtain area. When you have multiple valves in a head, you increase the curtain area (total area of the valves added together). This is what limited the Chevy small block, you can only fit so much valve area in a round bore - when they came out with the gen 3 (LSx) the heads and ports were redesigned to fit larger valves, as well as raising the roof for a more direct flow into the chamber.
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

The general port layout and 23 degree valve angle limited the old Small Blocks. Aftermarket heads have been reducing that for a while. First there were 18 degree heads, then 15, then 13, but those were race parts that mostly didn't fit production style manifolds. GM beat the entire aftermarket with an 11 degree valve angle on the LS cathedral port heads.

Nowadays you can get AFR 205s that are hitting 300 CFM with the old 23 degree valve angles.

Comment

Finally have minutes to waste on R3v again. Pulled the turd out for the last month and the Neon feels like a sloppy piece of shit in comparison. I knew it would, but not that much. I would call the Neon the turd, but it's worth more and nicer
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X