Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck it bro, leave.

I'm one of those guys that has a 0 tolerance policy for cheating.

I would never cheat on someone who I love, or even if I thought the relationship was going south, I would still respect that person enough to just leave rather than destroy them emotionally.

Be with someone for who they are, not who they were.

Take this as an opportunity to enter the next chapter in you life.

You've probably already taken most of the emotional burden of this, so ending it will probably feel like a weight off your shoulders.

No more sifting through lies, worrying about what she's doing.

At the end of the day, the one who has no trust to give is the one who suffers, not the one that cheated.

See other people, maybe you'll realize that you do still want to be with her, but I bet you'll see that theres a million freakin hOeS out there that would give you a knobby and make you dinner when you get home from work instead of fucking another guy.

That may be a little abrasive, but I would say that to my best friends.

Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      Lots of maturity here... more than I expected acutally haha. This is a serious matter, so glad to see us act like men. Bravo
      I'm an old man @ 35.
      Get off my lawn!
      I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        even if I thought the relationship was going south, I would still respect that person enough to just leave rather than destroy them emotionally.

I do things.

Comment

i see allot of crosswalks with the push buttons still where you have to put ur finger in the thing to make it walk.
          VS the bike pads you can use elbows. especially during these covid times it should be a good time to upgrade these but probably never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
            ....not sure it's worth fighting for anymore
            As soon as it's a fight it isn't worth it anymore. You're not married, you don't have kids with her, why fight? So you can be suspicious for the rest of your time together? Infidelity is a deal breaker, and with no obligations outside of common law (depending on your state) you shouldn't be fighting to keep the relationship intact when it has been broken. You should be finding someone you can trust and just enjoy time with. As soon as it's a struggle it isn't worth it anymore, that's something I wish I had known when I was in my early 20s. Now I'm married, and to someone I can trust and would be happy to raise a family with, a big change from what I was going through back then.

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
            i see allot of crosswalks with the push buttons still where you have to put ur finger in the thing to make it walk.
            VS the bike pads you can use elbows. especially during these covid times it should be a good time to upgrade these but probably never happen.
            People will still sneeze and cough into their hands when this is all over. Nothing that makes sense will come of it all.

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 1-26

Comment

Maturity is a frame of mind. I'm mid 40's, and still had a food fight with my kids a couple nights ago. My 13yr old boy thought he was cute and flung some redi-whip at me, so as a responsible father, I pinned him down and emptied a can point-blank in his face/hair.

Stan, unfortunately it will never be the same. I'm on my second marriage, first was a cheater, forgave her, then it happened again. Karma is a mean one, as I ended up with custody of the kids. The current wife and I have been 16yr strong. Fortunately she understood why I was always suspicious at the beginning of the relationship. We since had 2 more kids and she legally adopted the older two.
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I don't see it much here but I'm posting it for those who need it anyway.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image_154134.png
Views:	775
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	9944370

IG @turbovarg
                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                [CoTM: 4-18]
                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                - updated 1-26

Comment

HOAs are hilarious. I stepped up to be President because all the ladies in this building are ... special... Im finally getting important stuff done, but the minor, petty stuff is where they want to spend all the time and energy on... hilarious.
                  I joined my HOA as soon as I bought into the building. A few months later when the house rules came up for review I was able to convince the board that minor car repairs should be allowed. Bam, e30 work babay!

For real tho, when people bitch about their HOAs I say just join them. Its at minimum 1 meeting once a month, more if you choose to take on projects. In my experience just making convincing arguments and talking to other board members outside of the meeting can usually get them on board with stuff. My board might be better than others though.
                  Last edited by Victell; 08-11-2020, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Thats good. My unit is 1 of 2 in this 11 unit building that has a garage door to seal it off from the rest of the "parking area" so no trouble there. My main concern was spending money on things that would increase my property value so we have a new roof going on now, then its time for the exterior
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Thats good. My unit is 1 of 2 in this 11 unit building that has a garage door to seal it off from the rest of the "parking area" so no trouble there. My main concern was spending money on things that would increase my property value so we have a new roof going on now, then its time for the exterior
                      Nice one. We did paint last year and instead painting it white like its always been we decided to do colors. It was stress choosing the right colors but but our building looks more modern (expensive) now. Not everyone loves it (72 units) but most do and are glad for the change.

We are reviewing expenses to see where we can save money. I did a lighting project a few years back upgrading all common area lights to LED. We are saving a good chunk of money on electricity each month now. I'd like to bring down costs to the point where we can get a reduction in everyone's monthly maintenance fee.

Comment

**NERD ADULT ALERT**

Thats cool, Im a big fan of cutting costs where possible and is also a reason why I wanted to be President. I HATE HOAs but a smaller group has its perks. We have 3-5 people/ units that dont attend meetings so the Board gets to do what it wants typically. Sadly that has meant that for years they kept the monthly dues low for way too long and now that I showed them why we need it raised we will start getting the modern updates we really need. I also just did some quick math and even though we've only spent ~$5k on the place since we've been here Im pretty sure we've increased the value of our place a LOT more than that.

Since we bought our place in 9/2018 2 other units have sold; one needed a TON of work and the other was nice but still not as desirable as our unit. Both units sold for more than ours so Im quite excited because we only expect to be here for 3-5 years total and want to walk away with a nice profit. We're already 2 years in so I think I we're easily 2-3 more years before we will even really consider leaving. The longer we're here the better off we will be when we leave. I've also paid extra principal each month too and now with rates as low as they are Im thinking I need to refinance too...

/NERD ADULT ALERT

Stanley Rockafella we need an update!
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjie
                          Trump is like Rain that I want to go away.
                          we have a special place for this
                          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                          Q
                          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

we have a special place for this
                            Yeah, the lame ass scammer thread. Although mods don't do it, and that's a reasonable policy, I'd just swing the ban hammer at anyone with a "1998" E30 who makes nonsensical first posts or is fishy in any other way,

In other news, I guess I'm just spending all night doing house stuff since I can't sleep. Next task, take everything out of the kitchen cabinets and pantry to give everything a nice wipe down. I really just want to go to sleep!

Comment

This year you can claim a 26% ITC on the roof costs by installing a solar electric system, even if you only power the house meter. Check with your tax preparer for what he/she will allow. That will usually pay for the house solar system which are typically small systems, will make you look like a genius by reducing monthly costs. Winning.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Yeah, the lame ass scammer thread. Although mods don't do it, and that's a reasonable policy, I'd just swing the ban hammer at anyone with a "1998" E30 who makes nonsensical first posts or is fishy in any other way,
                                You should bitch to the other mods and tell them to give me more power

bradmer Im not sure that will work in our situation with this building
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X