Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Do you have that?

Comment

Yeah, I do. I'm not sure I'd actually take $2,000. I'm just stressed about having like 4 projects and a house lol.
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        My ex had a 3. You might as well buy a Focus IMO.
        Uh, no. Fuck a Focus. Pieces of shit.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

2.slow mk3 golf

Comment

You can find Honda Civic wagons for around that price range also. I have a soft spot in my heart for those late 80's boxes.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/4752468400.html
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

One hell of a birthday surprise.... Saw a Henna E30 M3 in Anacortes and was driving behind him for a while.
              -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
              -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

I think I might have a friend interested in the 318i if your serious about selling it.

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Uh, no. Fuck a Focus. Pieces of shit.
                My point was that the Mazda 3 was equally shitty.

Comment

I owned an '04 Focus and an '05 Mazda 3. The Focus was fun in a "wail on the bitch and don't care about it" way. But was really just a crappy car. The Mazda 3 was awesome. It handled pretty well, was super comfy, and felt like a small high-end car vs. an econobox. I took it cross country multiple times and loved it.

Why all the hate?
                  sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Toyota Cressida? Still rwd fun but I know nothing about their reliability.
                    sigpic
                    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                      Why all the hate?
                      Because they are piles of fuck. you got lucky and found a good one.
                      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

I wouldn't put my worst enemy in a Focus. With that said, one came in to work and I've been driving it for a few days to get it to replicate the issue it was having to no avail. Fix the valve seat issue that all the SPI motors have, keep up on maintenance, and you've got a daily that will never cease to amaze you in how shitty the quality of the car is.

My old shop teacher in tech school bought one for his wife. I said to him "you must really hate your wife."
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Mazda 3s suck, Focuses pre 2012 suck more, honda civics 2002-2008 are reliable but stupid expensive and ugly as fuck all over, honda civics pre 2002 are cheap but meet all your requirements, non v6 accords are same deal as pre 2002 civics.

Whatever you do dont touch something used VW for a DD imo.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            I wouldn't put my worst enemy in a Focus. With that said, one came in to work and I've been driving it for a few days to get it to replicate the issue it was having to no avail. Fix the valve seat issue that all the SPI motors have, keep up on maintenance, and you've got a daily that will never cease to amaze you in how shitty the quality of the car is.

My old shop teacher in tech school bought one for his wife. I said to him "you must really hate your wife."
                            hahaha
                            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                            Originally posted by roguetoaster
                            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              Mazda 3s suck, Focuses pre 2012 suck more, honda civics 2002-2008 are reliable but stupid expensive and ugly as fuck all over, honda civics pre 2002 are cheap but meet all your requirements, non v6 accords are same deal as pre 2002 civics.

Whatever you do dont touch something used VW for a DD imo.
                              That's not necessarily true. The 02-05 Civic's have oil consumption issues. They're shit boxes really.
                              The VW part though, fuck VW's. That is all.

Comment

it is DUMPING snow here in Bend...

my honda is too low to go to my storage unit to get my snow tires...shit just plows.
                                Last edited by MPLFoster; 11-13-2014, 10:05 AM.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Working...
                                X