I finally made it to the land of no smog/BAR
      You're so deep!

Welcome, it's a good place to be.
      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Hey doods, I'm still alive, Been Busy AF with work, and life in general.

I'm heading back to the Motherland to see my daughter. I'm stoked about that.
        I still have the Dumpster fire, had to miss the picnic this year, because I was in Germany, seeing my daughter.
        My Daughter and her mother have at least 2 if not 3 more years in Germany, It's really tempting to try to find a Touring to bring back. Of course if I do that, I'm packing that bitch with Euro parts to bring back with me! lol

I sold the 750iL I had, It just had too much rust, and I couldn't justify the cost of rebuilding the V12 to use in my other project, Speaking of that...
        My new project is a 1936/37 Chevy Dump truck that was my great grandfathers. I'm building a hot rod out of it. Work is slow, but I'm getting things done. Where this ties into BMW? Well, I'm back and forth on a few different drive trains. As I mentioned, I was planning on rebuilding the V12 (M70B50), and converting it to run on multiple carbs. But the cost of the rebuilding the 300K mile'd motor was just too expensive. So I've been looking at maybe doing a M60B40, Since I have experience with that motor in the dumpster fire. The Challenge with that one will be trying to find a good, low milage M60B40, that was well maintained. I'm also looking at just doing a SBC, or a LS, I have not decided yet. I see what I want to do in my head, I just have to make it happen.

Another hobby has presented it's self to me recently. I have started collecting and repairing classic arcade machines. So far I've got 9 machine, Ms. Pacman, Frogger, Gyruss, OutRun, Nintendo DualSystem (with Vs. Excitebike and Vs. SMB), Arkinoid, Pole Position, and another cabinet that is running emulation. Pretty fun having all these old games that I remember playing when I was a kid. Anyone that is interested, their is a show every year, called Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show that happens in Tacoma. I usually have my machines there, along with another 400+ Arcade and pinball machines. This year it's June 5th - 7th at the Tacoma Convention Center. If you're into old games, it's worth checking out. http://www.nwpinballshow.com/
        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Dude. If you ever want to sell the Ms. Pac-Man machine...I'm your huckleberry...would love to have one for the shop.

Glad to see you around still. Safe travels overseas.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Anyone going to the pir today? 44th ANNUAL CASCADE ENDURO(S)

Cascade Sports Car Club - Club Racing

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Portland Int'l Raceway, Portland, OR

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
              Dude. If you ever want to sell the Ms. Pac-Man machine...I'm your huckleberry...would love to have one for the shop.

Glad to see you around still. Safe travels overseas.
              I'm not gonna sell mine for a while, But I do see them come up for sale. The next time I find one, I'll PM you. Most of them require some work to get them going again.
              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post

I'm not gonna sell mine for a while, But I do see them come up for sale. The next time I find one, I'll PM you. Most of them require some work to get them going again.
                Appreciate it. Thanks!
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

[QUOTE=delamaize;n9879143]Hey doods, I'm still alive, Been Busy AF with work, and life in general.

I'm heading back to the Fatherland to see my daughter. I'm stoked about that.
                  I still have the Dumpster fire, had to miss the picnic this year, because I was in Germany, seeing my daughter.
                  My Daughter and her mother have at least 2 if not 3 more years in Germany, It's really tempting to try to find a Touring to bring back. Of course if I do that, I'm packing that bitch with Euro parts to bring back with me! lol

I sold the 750iL I had, It just had too much rust, and I couldn't justify the cost of rebuilding the V12 to use in my other project, Speaking of that...
                  My new project is a 1936/37 Chevy Dump truck that was my great grandfathers. I'm building a hot rod out of it. Work is slow, but I'm getting things done. Where this ties into BMW? Well, I'm back and forth on a few different drive trains. As I mentioned, I was planning on rebuilding the V12 (M70B50), and converting it to run on multiple carbs. But the cost of the rebuilding the 300K mile'd motor was just too expensive. So I've been looking at maybe doing a M60B40, Since I have experience with that motor in the dumpster fire. The Challenge with that one will be trying to find a good, low milage M60B40, that was well maintained. I'm also looking at just doing a SBC, or a LS, I have not decided yet. I see what I want to do in my head, I just have to make it happen.

Another hobby has presented it's self to me recently. I have started collecting and repairing classic arcade machines. So far I've got 9 machine, Ms. Pacman, Frogger, Gyruss, OutRun, Nintendo DualSystem (with Vs. Excitebike and Vs. SMB), Arkinoid, Pole Position, and another cabinet that is running emulation. Pretty fun having all these old games that I remember playing when I was a kid. Anyone that is interested, their is a show every year, called Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show that happens in Tacoma. I usually have my machines there, along with another 400+ Arcade and pinball machines. This year it's June 5th - 7th at the Tacoma Convention Center. If you're into old games, it's worth checking out. http://www.nwpinballshow.com/[/QUOTE

Fixed

Comment

damn this thread is dead!...

Flying up to Seattle next Thursday. I need a car for a few days, was hoping to try out something fun on Turo, but its all Prius' ... anyone got an E30 thats sitting and wants to let me circulate the fluids for a few days? Really just need the car Friday until Sunday morning. Otherwise Im getting a Chevy Cruze because its basically the only manual car available lol

Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'd let ya if my car was running...

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                        I'd let ya if my car was running...
                        bummer, that wouldve been fun!
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Start saving $

the fbi is going to auction all of Watson’s cars

bahahahahahjahahaja

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Hey does anyone know of any cheap, quick, and good machine shops in the Tacoma area? I might be asking a lot I know, but i dropped an m20 off at my usual place before thanksgiving and the guy still cant give me an eta for when its supposed to be done. I asked for the head / block to be hot tanked, the block to be honed / decked, and the crank to be machined. I brought it to him disassembled and told him not to reassemble. Maybe im asking too much.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

My shop I use isn’t close. But never waited more then 1-2 weeks for anything, fly wheels same day , head work , week, block work 2 weeks

you’re not asking to much

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Highlands East in Renton is my go-to machine shop. They're very familiar with m20's.
                                m106 1990 e30
                                e36 daily
                                e32 cruiser

Comment

Working...
                                X