Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    The MR2 got flagged when I got it smogged so I might have a huge headache ahead of me. We'll see what happens...
    what happened?

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    Man, I bought some of that Dogecoin on a whim because cheap and a few pennies and it went insane lol.
    Man, I fucked up on DOGE. I bought $10 when it was at $0.07, sold at $0.13 thinking it was gonna flop again. Now it's at $0.35.
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

what happened?
      The MR2 Spyders have targets on their backs and BAR has a way to see the VIN thats on the ECU and if it doesnt match the car, they immediately flag the car to go to the Referee. Mine got triggered... if you see my thread the more I pull things back to try and BAR it, the more I have to undo. Easier to just ship it out of state and either start with a MR2 thats not flagged or just try something totally new... we'll see what happens because I honestly dont know what is next.

Man, I fucked up on DOGE. I bought $10 when it was at $0.07, sold at $0.13 thinking it was gonna flop again. Now it's at $0.35.
      I kinda want to buy a small amount and forget about it, but not sure whats a legit platform to buy those things
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The MR2 Spyders have targets on their backs and BAR has a way to see the VIN thats on the ECU and if it doesnt match the car, they immediately flag the car to go to the Referee. Mine got triggered... if you see my thread the more I pull things back to try and BAR it, the more I have to undo. Easier to just ship it out of state and either start with a MR2 thats not flagged or just try something totally new... we'll see what happens because I honestly dont know what is next.
        That's too fucking bad. Would selling it out of state and then back in fix anything?

I kinda want to buy a small amount and forget about it, but not sure whats a legit platform to buy those things
        I bought it on RobinHood, fucked up company, but accessible.
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

That's too fucking bad. Would selling it out of state and then back in fix anything?

Shes dead to me lol... Ex to the Next... of course she hasnt left yet so its that awkward feeling where I still enjoy beating her up, but the loves gone. Through no fault of her own actually... which is the worst part. Who knows. The plate stays and that alone is enough motivation for me to step back into the ring with another MR2. It will be cool on other cars, but on a MR2, its king

I bought it on RobinHood, fucked up company, but accessible.
          bummer... I think they are no longer letting people buy crypto, but also F*ck em. That whole Gamestop fiasco showed who their boss really is.
          Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

Northern You hit every proverbial nail on the head with the 10 description lol. 10 is fine for emails, browsing, printing etc, but my lappy is a tool I use frequently to put food on my table.

You can buy crypto on RH, the servers are just getting nailed with transactions. My buddy just got a bunch more this morning at $.30 (he bought 4k coins last night at $.13, made $1k while dreaming).

Yeah, I don't have a lot, but have been putting a few dollars here and there starting at $.04. I only have like $130 invested total in Doge and it peaked at $758 today and is hovering around $500. There's often change left over due to the small amount they make you hold in case of volatility, so been just dumping that into Doge.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

So. I was playing with a new 2t engine combination by using a concrete saw cylinder/jug in the bench, and my pit bike was stolen this week....

​​​​​​Started a fire in the gut, so went and played at the shop. Balanced and assembled the rotating assembly, decided to throw a carb on it and see what's up. It's a Zed a80 crank and Stihl 360 concrete saw hybrid. Still has a small carb and no pipe, but it rips ....

john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Inglewood always up to no good!...

My building sits on the side of a hill, probably a slight incline from one side to the other. Today I heard a crashing noise in the garage area under our place. I figured the trash collectors were making the noise, and then ~10-15 minutes later my neighbor comes to my place and she tells me the dumpster on the other (higher) end of the building crashed into our gate on the lower end... oh, thats what that noise was. I knew exactly what it was... the punkass neighborhood kids. They were still loitering in front of the neighbors place and when I asked them about it, the story had all kinds of holes in it, but it ended up with them telling me I should thank them for moving the dumpster back after it mysteriously decided to go for a ride down the driveway.... Thanks
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

My building sits on the side of a hill, probably a slight incline from one side to the other. Today I heard a crashing noise in the garage area under our place. I figured the trash collectors were making the noise, and then ~10-15 minutes later my neighbor comes to my place and she tells me the dumpster on the other (higher) end of the building crashed into our gate on the lower end... oh, thats what that noise was. I knew exactly what it was... the punkass neighborhood kids. They were still loitering in front of the neighbors place and when I asked them about it, the story had all kinds of holes in it, but it ended up with them telling me I should thank them for moving the dumpster back after it mysteriously decided to go for a ride down the driveway.... Thanks
                  Your dumpster needs a surf leash! Or take a portaband to a couple of the wheels? (Currently looking for 'rolling dumpster crashes into gate' post on utube ;-)

Good chance that the next time it happens it'll be on fire...

Comment

Wow... hope this all ends well for you. I'd get them to pay for it too. Those large dumpsters can inflict a lot of damage, add in gravity and speed... yikes.
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

No proof, no restitution... soooo....
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Move to Florida, there are some houses near me for sale and I wouldn't mind having you as a neighbor. No dumpster brats here, and no worries about your MR2's ECU or your E46's oxygen sensors either

IG @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20 turbo
                        [CoTM: 4-18]
                        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                        - updated 3-17

Comment

Never moving to Florida!.. E46 o2 sensors are fixed and I have the good ECU back in the MR2. Besides there’s things happening

...if anything you should take a trip out here and help tune my cousins 2002... he’s selling it because he can’t get any good help
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

for those looking for a ZHP.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	00M0M_5QiMIPbc5UKz_1320MM_600x450.jpg
Views:	649
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	10015205
                            Attached Files
                            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Damn. I'm contemplating my next fun/daily, if you have it after I sell my house you may be contacted by me, but I assume it will sell sooner than my house closes.
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

...if anything you should take a trip out here and help tune my cousins 2002... he’s selling it because he can’t get any good help
                                Then drive it up the coast to the Bay and help my tune mine in SF. Do it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X