Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF? Are they trying to protect an innocent dog from the mob? LOL

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Backordered.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Enjoyed the rain in LA over the last couple of weeks. Hoping that will shut a couple people up, but doubt it.

Comment

Does it normally take so long to post on this forum? This last post took literally three minutes before going through.

Comment

No it was better for some time, it just isn't regularly maintained and for some reason it seems if it goes some time without the proper care it bogs down until someone rattles the admin's cage.

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by DoDatsun View Post
              Enjoyed the rain in LA over the last couple of weeks. Hoping that will shut a couple people up, but doubt it.
              Man, I was so over the rain the past few weeks. It been dipping into the high 30s here by me too which also sucks.

Also, welcome to the forum.

Nice seeing some new people here.. Years ago as the forum was seeing less and less new people, some of us were rather abrasive, which probably turned the few people joining away lol..

NEW YEAR NEW ME BB.

I'll echo what varg said about the roller coaster of performance this forum sees.. Every so often, it gets real bad- to the point people start barking in one particular thread. It will then be fine for a few weeks..

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Man, I was so over the rain the past few weeks. It been dipping into the high 30s here by me too which also sucks.

Also, welcome to the forum.

Nice seeing some new people here.. Years ago as the forum was seeing less and less new people, some of us were rather abrasive, which probably turned the few people joining away lol..

NEW YEAR NEW ME BB.

I'll echo what varg said about the roller coaster of performance this forum sees.. Every so often, it gets real bad- to the point people start barking in one particular thread. It will then be fine for a few weeks..
                Man it is currently in the low 30's here in Phoenix.

I thought I was supposed to be hot while living in this city?
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

Is that a recent move?
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Give it a few months, when it starts reaching up to the 130's lol

Originally posted by DoDatsun View Post
                    Does it normally take so long to post on this forum? This last post took literally three minutes before going through.
                    ​On a similar note, I'll open a few tabs of this forum to skim through the threads.. because everything takes so damn long to load. While one loads, I'll go read or click another topic and jump back. Why? I have no idea. That's just the way I've dealt with it.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Route 2 - 1 LA to Cascades.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	10083037 Click image for larger version

Name:	Route 2 - 2 Cascades to LA.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	198.4 KB
ID:	10083038

Thoughts? Wouldn't let me route the whole way I would want to because Google Maps won't let me ignore road closures. Basically the whole way up PCH, to Spanaway in time for E30 picnic, then the loop back down.
                      I am very spontaneous with my destinations, these are just a rough idea of places that seem nice, I typically route on the fly by what seems nice and what locals say.

Thinking it would take somewhere near 2 months. Seem reasonable?
                      sigpic

(clicky on piccy to get to thread)

Comment

Your route seems reasonable. I don't know what time of year the E30 picnic is, but many of the places on the return journey can get snow in the colder months of the year.

Otherwise, enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Is that a recent move?
                          1.5 years ago. 23 months left.

Comment

I would even want to ship my car to SoCal and join the route.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Your route seems reasonable. I don't know what time of year the E30 picnic is, but many of the places on the return journey can get snow in the colder months of the year.

Otherwise, enjoy it!
                              Last weekend in June apparently. I'm in Australia, so it will be quite expensive, but if I've got the money I want to do it. Would ideally do it in a 325ix or a E34 ix.
                              sigpic

(clicky on piccy to get to thread)

Comment

Reasonable route, the best time to see yellowstone is winter, IMO. It's gorgeous in the winter and far less crowded but that makes a road trip complicated with all of the closures and things that are better in other seasons. When you do it, sunrise at the grand canyon is a great thing to see. If you get there early and go to the less crowded areas you can get an incredible view.

Name:	DSC_93251000.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	10083152

Name:	DSC_94401000.jpg
Views:	699
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	10083153
                                Pictures don't do it justice, especially when the compression takes a lot of the detail and tonal variations.

Originally posted by econti View Post
                                Would ideally do it in a 325ix or a E34 ix.
                                Good luck finding an E34 ix in the states. Mega rare. I tried to find an ix wagon and you can tell how that worked out by what is in my signature

IG @turbovarg
                                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                                [CoTM: 4-18]
                                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                                - updated 3-17

Comment

Working...
                                X