Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    Yes! Happy Independence Day!

I never understood what a "bicentennial baby" meant growing up, hard to believe USA is only a 243yr old country...being old as a Susan B Anthony coin has it's (dis)advantages lol

Lol, how could you not know what that meant? I was reminded of it often when I was younger..

I mean c’mon, the Freedom Train - dope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      i think you are doing it wrong!

I am? I was just browsing salaries for the jobs from back then. Been a long time since I've seen a pay stub.

The economy is doing something wrong seeing inflation alone should cause that salary rate to go from $20 to $34.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Well back then shop rates to cover fancy dealerships and annual mid 5 figure OEM mandated electronics updates were not 125 an hour at the Chevy dealer either
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Well back then shop rates to cover fancy dealerships and annual mid 5 figure OEM mandated electronics updates were not 125 an hour at the Chevy dealer either

Construction industry, not automotive.

Journeyman mason from ~1997-2004 (apprenticeship started in 1996), topped out at just under $21/hr (which was avg for experience). Searched local jobs just to see what is out there since construction is booming here in SFL, same job is boasting $14-18 as if it's good money by today's standard.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

so ready for the weekend. One more hour, let's go
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
              so ready for the weekend. One more hour, let's go
              Any plans? I might head over to the drag strip tomorrow to watch some racing. Not much going on besides that.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I've got over two more hours to go. UGH. I hate working the day after the 4th. I used to get the 5th off at my old company.

I'm ready to have a drink, jump in the pool and end the night with some Stranger Things.
                90 Bronzit 325is
                16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

I took today off. Went to Costco and Cabela's, then went and saw Dark Phoenix. Tomorrow I'm gonna go offroading in the jeep. But it is 95 degrees out...oof
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

It was 90 at 8am, 108 now and it's unseasonably cool.

LOL

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Sounds like you're in a dry desert...try that with humidity and get back at me.
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd

Comment

Summer is just starting here.

The summer I decided that working outside wasn't for me was when it was 110 out and I was digging dirt out of trenches for house foundations.
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd

Comment

I just drove past death valley, it was 101. Not to bad all things considered.
                          91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                            Sounds like you're in a dry desert...try that with humidity and get back at me.
                            Laughs in Cajun.
                            Texas bros suffer with us Louisiana people.
                            I do things.

Comment

We have 22% humidity. I spent 2 years in Hawaii. If I never see 85 & 85% 24/7 again I'm good.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

If I ever get told I have to work a lay barge across a swamp south of I10 ever again I am quitting then and there. I have no idea how people live down there anytime of year outside of January
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X