Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilezen
    replied
    I like the sticker idea, it's harmless. Something stupid like "I like to take it from behind" or some other nonsense

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
    I generally like Mustangs but there's this douchebag near me with one that I've just about had enough of. I think it's a s197 and it is fucking beyond LOUD. When he flies around my neighborhood it sounds like he's running open exhaust ports; it's fucking absurd and pissing me off. But he'll never get in official trouble because his exhaust system must have a valve that quiets it down since I've seen him other times and his car is quiet. I'm just about ready to be a Karen and confront about keeping the exhaust quiet in our neighborhood, but I feel more like I want to mess with him a little first. The only harmless thing I can think of is to remove all his valve stem cores so it'll be impossible for him to air his tires up. Any other ideas?
    Just talk to him, don't be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles about it and vandalize a car.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    so I thought halfway through the month I would finally have a May COTM... nope....
    May I suggest POTM.

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    I heard there's someone on here with a Nineteen Seventy Five Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuovo Super 1300 that may be interested in a COTM feature for the half month of may?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    so I thought halfway through the month I would finally have a May COTM... nope....

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    cut the line so he can’t open/close the valve. Should be pretty far back.
    nah, I could never bring myself to vandalize somebody's property in any way. There'd be no harm in removing a valve stem core as they're easily replaced, any tire shop will happily one give out from all the used valve stems they change. Maybe I'd just put it back in to confuse him, then do a different tire each time and put My Little Pony stickers all over his windshield. Just don't want to get caught.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Any other ideas?
    cut the line so he can’t open/close the valve. Should be pretty far back.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    I generally like Mustangs but there's this douchebag near me with one that I've just about had enough of. I think it's a s197 and it is fucking beyond LOUD. When he flies around my neighborhood it sounds like he's running open exhaust ports; it's fucking absurd and pissing me off. But he'll never get in official trouble because his exhaust system must have a valve that quiets it down since I've seen him other times and his car is quiet. I'm just about ready to be a Karen and confront about keeping the exhaust quiet in our neighborhood, but I feel more like I want to mess with him a little first. The only harmless thing I can think of is to remove all his valve stem cores so it'll be impossible for him to air his tires up. Any other ideas?
    Get a bumper sticker that says f*ck the police, or any more appropriate local LEO eyeball magnet, apply it to his car when you think it's not likely to be seen by the driver.

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    4th child? I can't imagine having one. I want to, but not for at least another 5 years... so much I want to do before that

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    I got knocked on my ass by some sort of flu in Dec 2019, right before covid hit. Destroyed my lungs and stuck me in hospital for 3 days.
    Still don't have my lungs 100% and I'm on a high dose of steroid inhalers so I'm a little apprehensive about going through that again.

In other news, I picked up a cheap S52 today! I don't think I've ever seen one for sale here so it was hard to pass up.

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Wow, 30 for me is a distant memory. I had my 4th child 22 days after my 30th b-day, hard to believe he is about to get his driver license.

I had corona, the whole family got it just after New Year. Started with the oldest boy, then me, then young daughter, wife, then youngest son. Oldest daughter had it early 2021, she lives 7hr drive from us. None of us got very ill, was just several weeks feeling like a sinus infection, but nothing was coming out - very dry, lots of coughing, shortness of breath. We didn't get fevers, but the chills and lethargy were almost unbearable. I went to work while sick, just left the shop doors locked to keep from spreading it. Was only able to work a couple hours, then had to lay down, regroup, then back to work. Did a lot of breathing exercises to keep o2 levels up. We are all vaccinated, oldest son (first to get 'rona) was vaxxed 3x due to regs at school for his D.C. trip. A couple weeks ago a bad cold ran through the neighborhood, and it was actually worse than 'rona TBH.

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied

Sorry to hear about the wifey getting sick, a few people have been testing positive lately who Ive been around and it cannot penetrate my impenetrable system

Friday the 13th seems like a good day to make such a declaration
    lmao yeah I should probably be careful what I say as well today.

Basically cases have gone nuts here in the past bit because we dropped all restrictions back sometime in march (I think this was only for the province to exit the state of emergency and stop bleeding money). Basically the only thing still in place is isolating if you have symptoms/test positive.
    Some businesses/workplaces still require masks (mine included) but cases have exploded because as soon as it isn't mandatory, nobody really gives a fuck lol.

I still wear masks for errands - last thing I want to do is pass this along to some frail old fuck and they die because I CBF'd to wear a mask for the 20 mins it takes to get groceries lol

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Im going UP, not DOWN!

If you plan on travelling upwards when you expire be sure to teach your spirit spatial mechanics and navigation. Otherwise you'll end up in the depths of the universe in short order, at least relative to forever.

At least down is easy, unless the notional spirit has no mass whatsoever, then you're lost again.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Im going UP, not DOWN!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X