X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Northern View Post
    Can someone from the US explain why people on social media keep saying the CDC lied about coronavirus death tolls?
    Stupidity. People always seem to want some sort of conspiracy/drama and can't accept that counting/reporting procedures are not perfect or even close to ideal.

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    Can someone from the US explain why people on social media keep saying the CDC lied about coronavirus death tolls?

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Side of Will
    replied
    If you do that, drop an M72 with 530G into it as well.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    btw....there are a couple e39 wagons advertised for sale over there in that neck of the woods. 2 of them were m62 cars. one had a getrag 420 swapped in. the problem is that i need another project about as bad as i need a lobotomy.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    thank you guys for the kind comments. my son bought it as a dd actually. it was the nicest zhp 6 speed car we could find at a reasonable price. we met the guy at 4 pm on tuesday. we were on the road driving it back by about 6 pm or so .we made it home the next morning without incident. the previous owner replaced the radiator about 1000 miles ago but he didn't do the water pump or t-stat.

manual trans e46's are REALLY hard to find it would seem....

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    Perfect if you want a slow family boat. You'd have to pay me to take a 530i over a 330i ZHP.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Cool car, now trade it an E39 530i with sport goodness and some cash to you. Use said cash to give the E39 a locking rear end and enjoy the perfect car.

Leave a comment:

• IceWhite
    replied
    flyboyx that looks very nice. When last has the cooling system been replaced? (It's the e46 version of the e30/m20 timing belt).

Also, head on over here

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    ^ damn, I'm jealous. Been wanting to find a cheap slicktop manual e46 and missed out on a really clean 325i a couple months ago. A zhp would be a dream but they're at least twice as much.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by IceWhite View Post

Are these two related?
    tried to post pics yesterday from my cell phone on the drive back. they kept posting upside down. I decided I would get smart, edit the pic to upside down so it would be right side up on the forum with no luck still posted upside down. fucking technology anyway. git off my lawn!

Click image for larger version

Name:	01717_dePH4uIZwYG_600x450.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	9923625

Leave a comment:

• IceWhite
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    going to north carolina tomorrow to look at an e46 zhp 6 speed.
    Boogers
    Are these two related?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Looks like Im working from home for at least 2 more months...

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    Sunday was finally a nice day, so I buckled up and put the finishing touches on my CBR600.
    I figured I'd take it for a lap of the neighborhood and then swap to my 250 to go for a cruise with a friend, but it went so well that I decided fuck it, I'll take the CBR.

100% expected it to explode as soon as I got out of my neighborhood but fuck me, it worked flawlessly for the whole 150km cruise. It's so much nicer than the 250. Not just the power, but everything else too: brakes, suspension, clutch, shifter, ergonomics.
    It was 2deg C outside today and I was itching like a crackhead to go for a ride.

Technically unemployed since the 29th, so I'm getting lots of time to work on the house and e30 during this 'ronacation.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Boogers
    the nose's forbidden fruit?

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied
    Boogers
    Last edited by flyboyx; 05-05-2020, 05:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X