Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Panici
    Moderator
    • Dec 2009
    • 2553

    #15331
    Originally posted by Northern
    ND miata is a no-go. If I wait a few minutes, I'll sink down a bit and my head clears the roof enough, but there's no way I could wear a helmet. They drive great though.
    Do they offer drop floorpans for the ND? I know they're popular for NA Miata folks who do track work.

    Comment

    • Northern
      I like cupcakes & sh!tboxes
      • Nov 2010
      • 5281

      #15332
      No idea, but great idea if I were serious about one. I think if I bought one it would be too new for me to "ruin"
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

      Comment

      Working...