Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Panici
    Moderator
    • Dec 2009
    • 2554

    #15331
    Originally posted by Northern
    ND miata is a no-go. If I wait a few minutes, I'll sink down a bit and my head clears the roof enough, but there's no way I could wear a helmet. They drive great though.
    Do they offer drop floorpans for the ND? I know they're popular for NA Miata folks who do track work.

    Comment

    • Northern
      I like cupcakes & sh!tboxes
      • Nov 2010
      • 5282

      #15332
      No idea, but great idea if I were serious about one. I think if I bought one it would be too new for me to "ruin"
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

      Comment

      • Chilezen
        I weld cats
        • Dec 2013
        • 1941

        #15333
        Nonsense. I'm helping to ruin a 2025 car, gunning for all the FWD records across the country.
        A car is never too "new" to not make it satisfy you, whether that's adding a new radio or dropping the seat or installing a big turbo.
        I've had to modify the floors of Miata's and Corvettes to get big guys into those. It's worth it.

        Currently building a badass coffee table
        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

        Comment

        • Northern
          I like cupcakes & sh!tboxes
          • Nov 2010
          • 5282

          #15334
          Fair enough, but that's a full-ass racecar (and I love the ig updates on that project)

          Part of it is also that it would be a street car, the wife would want to drive it, and she is 13" shorter than me.
          I also think of all those options, only a GR86 is something I would feel happy owning long-term (also I mentally cannot accept a convertible for some reason), so for whatever reason I'm thinking about resale on the Miata as well.
          Last edited by Northern; Today, 06:17 AM.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

          Comment

          Working...