Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    How about a simple locking gas cap?
    We can't let this person get off the hook like that.

Street justice must be served. I have to let these tweakers know who's boss.

My truck has been broken into and now they're taking the gas, but yes, I will be putting a locking gas cap, or I can weld a bracket to the body and put a pad lock on it.

Simon, I was also brainstorming someway to get my pee in their mouth, but the filler neck is pretty wide and goes into a metal pipe before going to the tank.

Maybe, I can just drop the tank and have all my friends and myself pee in it
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Good to see that r3v is still the same mature, respectful forum that it has always been and is still very much concerned with how to get someone else to drink their urine.

I'm so proud to be a member.

Comment

Good to see that r3v is still the same mature, respectful forum that it has always been and is still very much concerned with how to get someone else to drink their urine.

I'm so proud to be a member.
        Lets be honest, it has softened up a bit, but given the opportunity to get urine in someones mouth, we come together as one...

MrBurgundy There should be a rubber hose that connects the metal filler neck with the tank. Im sure theres a way to remove that rubber hose and route that into a jug
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

You should record it.. Probably purposely putting piss and filming it could make you liable for a law suit.
          91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

I like the piss idea. Pull the filler hose off the tank and route it to a jug full of rancid old piss with just a little gas mixed in for smell. Put a trailcam somewhere near the truck to catch the hilarity on video so you can yuk it up with your friends afterwards

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 1-26

Comment

wire a bitchin alarm to it. I don't mean like a normal car alarm, I mean something loud enough to literally scare the shit out of them
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

c4 switched to gas lid

Comment

The M44 uses the same lifter, as does the M70/2.
                  The m40 doesn't, though, they have a weird rocker-under-cam design. Also, not many people know BMW went from 35mm buckets to 33mm near the beginning of the m50tu production. m42 uses 35mm. The lightweight VW buckets are lighter than the BMW 33mm BTW.
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                    c4 switched to gas lid
                    Here I'm thinking "glue exacto blades to cap", while this guy is "immediate death to gas thieves".

Piss is a great idea, specially if there's a hidden camera.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I like the piss idea. BTW, always the weirdest s**t happens to you.
                      1990 325i
                      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                        I like the piss idea. BTW, always the weirdest s**t happens to you.
                        This is why we need a MrBurgundy shenanigans thread...

The image of a C4 switch to gas lid induced explosion has me laughing out loud at work... amazing work R3V. keep it classy
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

The m40 doesn't, though, they have a weird rocker-under-cam design. Also, not many people know BMW went from 35mm buckets to 33mm near the beginning of the m50tu production. m42 uses 35mm. The lightweight VW buckets are lighter than the BMW 33mm BTW.
                          Yes, the M40 does have a rocker under cam arrangement, and I am pretty sure the M70 has the same style setup. All I can definitely say is that the plunger style lifter is the same part between the M40, M43, M44, M70, and M72.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

This is why we need a MrBurgundy shenanigans thread...

The image of a C4 switch to gas lid induced explosion has me laughing out loud at work... amazing work R3V. keep it classy

Comment

Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                                c4 switched to gas lid
                                I was thinking claymore or flame thrower... don't want to damage the truck... much.

Comment

Working...
                                X