No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent tried the comps, but I did like the dunlops, but they wore out incredibly fast.

-2* on those tires are not good for longevity lol

We'll see how long these last.. might have to weld in those tabs in the rear subframe if they're going to wear out this fast all the time.
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

DZ102s are 460 treadwear, jeez. I didn't realize that until just now, I would obliterate those. I'm going for ZIIIs next time I get a new set of tires. I've had it with griplet tires, I've been spinning the extremecontact sports through until I shift to 3rd since they were new, much worse since I fixed the misfires and got them close to the wear bars. They're comparable to Firehawk 500s.

IG @turbovarg
      '91 318is, M20 turbo
      [CoTM: 4-18]
      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
      - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
        DZ102s are 460 treadwear, jeez. I didn't realize that until just now, I would obliterate those. I'm going for ZIIIs next time I get a new set of tires. I've had it with griplet tires, I've been spinning the extremecontact sports through until I shift to 3rd since they were new, much worse since I fixed the misfires and got them close to the wear bars. They're comparable to Firehawk 500s.
        Yeah and the Indies are 340 LOL

Of course that number should be taken with a grain of salt, but I can def dig my nail into them

Yesterday, first drive, I could hear the tires throwing all the small rocks up into the wheel well. I give these tires a year with only weekend driving, but they should perform well.

Q

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bch-62415_pr_ml.jpg
Views:	745
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	9918379

Anyone ever replace their injectors with these bosch 62415s?
          Q

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Yeah and the Indies are 340 LOL

Of course that number should be taken with a grain of salt, but I can def dig my nail into them

Yesterday, first drive, I could hear the tires throwing all the small rocks up into the wheel well. I give these tires a year with only weekend driving, but they should perform well.
            When will you be able to wake up a reasonable hour to go on a drive?
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Most days I am up between 4:45 and 5:30. In the shop 'bout 7am and usually hanging in until 6pm+ Mon-Fri. Most Sat I am up around 6-6:30 and do a 9-3/4-ish at work.

Used to be a late sleeper and open shop at 10am and stay till well after dark, but that's changed over the last 4yr or so.
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

When will you be able to wake up a reasonable hour to go on a drive?
                Oof, idk... you're going tomorrow right? Shoot me a text when you wake up LOL

I do want to take the car out

I think the earliest I can wake up is like 730, anything before that is torture.
                Q

Comment

Four days since the last post in this thread?? What have you all been up to?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Meh... not much
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	shed.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	9919459

Did my shed roof, which was fun when the wind would not quit, also hauled a bunch of junk out of a ravine that's sometimes a stream, organized the shed, and did a bunch of gardening. Being 60% productive, not bad.

Comment

Ha that shed looks top heavy, or maybe like an oversized mailbox. 60% productive is better than what I'm cranking through.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                          Ha that shed looks top heavy, or maybe like an oversized mailbox. 60% productive is better than what I'm cranking through.
                          Yeah, I can't figure why the builder decided on that design, didn't even have doors when I bought the place, and the slab has a 1982 date on it.

Comment

I've been working at a pretty steady pace at the shop. Kids were bored on Sunday, so fixed that with some plastic sheeting, dish soap and a garden hose. Funny how quickly a bunch of teenagers start acting like 4yr olds when water is involved.
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Yeah, I can't figure why the builder decided on that design, didn't even have doors when I bought the place, and the slab has a 1982 date on it.
                              Nice that it has a slab/ the entry is on the ground. Getting shit into my shed is always a hassle because it's a full foot off the ground... I've had 8+ engines in and out of it, using a shop hoist lift and swing them in/out. Motorcycles are doable with a ramp, and the snowblower I can just muscle up.

Still though, why would you make a shed this high?
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

caught a halibut today off a pier. $30 a pound stuff. tastes good.

Comment

Working...
                                X